STUDIO BRIEF 5  INITIAL PACKAGING IDEAS |

I began sketching out the different ways I could package the product to get a better idea of what would be most practical as well as look the best. From here I will then take the best ideas and begin building to physical mockups. 

Look at me finally using a real camera. 


Quick brainstorm - 




























Visualising Ideas. 

I began sketching out the different ways I could package the product to get a better idea of what would be most practical as well as look the best. From here I will then take the best ideas and begin building to physical mockups.  


The main thing that I kept in mind when developing these was the idea of the brownie being on show in some way - not hidden away and being part of the design.  As well as this how it would look on a shelf rack. 



1. flat tray and sticker
2. sleeve
3. box
4. window box/fold back lid
5. circular sleeve
6. window box
7. shallow 4 corner tray
8. j sleeve wrap
9. top drop side window


























1. paper bag/window/sticker
2. 3 sided tray
3. j tray 
4. plastic wrapper/label 
5. lift off lid/window box a
6. j tray with sides
7. plastic/ribbon/tag
8. lift off lid/window box a
9. Slide tray/window box

I took some of these further - I really liked the sleeve and the tray with fold open flap -




























Even more simple - plastic wrap with small graphic area?


I felt the strongest idea was a open box/tray, with some kind of fold back flap - this could contain a message or something for the consumer to read - would be good to have some kind of interaction. As well as being the most unique I also felt it was the most practice - the card base and sides would keep the product reasonably protected - like a little bed. 

I developed a couple of variations -