STUDIO BRIEF 6  I AxM COLLECTIVE |

My recent 'brief' involvement with the Leeds print festival had given me motivation and confidence to get more of my own illustration work out into the world, and after seeing a friend on Facebook advertising for artists to get involved in a new exhibition in Leeds I decided to find out more. 

Email and Event Details: 


"Hey guys,

Thanks for your interest in the launch of I AxM collective live music and exhibition event. As a collective we strive to support local artists to encourage them to exhibit their work in a social environment and to engage with the public.

The exhibition will be based around the human form, therefore the brief is open to interpretation for innovative artists and creatives. The exhibition event will be for one night on the 13th May 2015, hosted by Nation of Shopkeepers. The success of our last event LCAxLCM has encouraged us to rebrand ourselves and to continue to create social, music and arts events and begin our own collective.

Details of submission are attached below in the artists callout PDF. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us via this email or any below.

We look forward to seeing your work!"








I think this will be a really good opportunity so I am definitely going to get myself involved.