I did encounter many problems, the main one being the size of my composition. For some reason I had not fully considered where and how this animation would be used, and created my composition at a very awkward size. Instead of working from a standard video size I had created my own, meaning that it is not going look perfect in a video player. Unfortunately I had taken the development way too far and didn't have enough time to make it the right size so had to stick with what I had. 

A second problem was timing. I had not properly considered how long sequence should last, and once I had added sound realised the thing as a whole seemed quite rushed. The music makes it seem like it should go on for much longer, but once again I had taken it too far to backtrack on this.